Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. If you have questions about any aspect of our service please check below and if the answer isn't there, please call or email
- Will my dog be walked for a full hour, or is transport counted in that time?
Your dog will be walked for the full hour, transport time is not counted in your dog's hour
- I'm a bit nervous about someone having keys to my house, will they be kept securely?
Your keys will be kept securely by us and will not be identifiable to anyone else. For extra reassurance, we are fully insured for new locks etc in the unlikely event keys should be lost
Yes we have public liability insurance, we are also fully DBS checked
- Can I meet you before you take care of my pet?
Yes, we will arrange a 'meet and greet' with you so we can get to know you and most importantly, your pet. We want to know everything we can about your pet's likes and dislikes and what your pet needs from us when we look after him or her
- What happens if I need to cancel?
Sometimes plans have to be changed and all we ask is that you give us a minimum of 48 hours notice if at all possible. If cancellation is less than 48 hours then charges may apply.
- Are all the dogs you take vaccinated?
We do expect dogs to be vaccinated and have up to date flea and worm treatment. We would like to see vaccination cards when we meet you to confirm your booking.